1D could become as famous as `The Beatles`: Harry Styles
London: One Direction star Harry Styles believes that his boy band has the capability of becoming as famous as the legendary rock band `The Beatles`.
The 19-year-old singer dreams of being knighted by the Queen so he can join the ranks of Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Elton John and Tom Jones, reported Daily Express.
"We could be as big as the Beatles. That would be amazing. I really believe we can become one of the biggest bands in history. I can see that happening and I want to get my knighthood too one day. I sometimes fantasies about meeting Her Majesty," he said.
The band that has given several hits, is comprised of Niall Horan, Zayn Malik Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!