1D`s Liam Payne apologizes for `controversial joint video`
London: One Direction star Liam Payne has apologized for the controversial video, which shows his fellow band members Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik smoking a `joint`.
The 20-year-old singer took to Twitter saying that he loves his boys and may be many things have gone sideways, which he apologizes for, and that they are all in their 20`s and everybody does stupid things at this age, according to reports.
He said that they all have a lot of growing up to do in an extreme circumstance and he isn`t making an excuse but asserted that it`s a fact that they are going to fall short somewhere.
Payne added that he hopes that his band stands the test of time, gets it right in the end and he doesn`t take this for granted, and that he is extremely grateful to be here doing this.
He also thanked everyone for sticking with them and stated that they love their fans and their support means the world to them.
The boyband faced a lot of backlash from the media, after leaked footage showed Tomlinson and Malik allegedly smoking a " joint" while on tour in Peru.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!