2nd Beatles` BBC session album all set for release
Washington: The Beatles, who split over 40 years ago, are set to release their about the forthcoming live album On Air - Live At The BBC Volume 2, a collection of previously unreleased live performances by the band at the BBC`s studios during their heyday.
The album would be a follow-up to `Live At The BBC,` the first collection of unreleased live performances from the band at the BBC that was released 19 years ago, Contactmusic reported.
The new album consists of 63 tracks in total, mixing live performances of `the Beatles` most famous hits with 23 previously unheard recordings of what has been described as `in-studio banter` and `conversation` between the band`s members and their BBC radio hosts.
On Air: Live At The BBC Volume 2 will be released on November 11.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!