2nd Beatles` BBC session album all set for release
Washington: The Beatles, who split over 40 years ago, are set to release their about the forthcoming live album On Air - Live At The BBC Volume 2, a collection of previously unreleased live performances by the band at the BBC`s studios during their heyday.
The album would be a follow-up to `Live At The BBC,` the first collection of unreleased live performances from the band at the BBC that was released 19 years ago, Contactmusic reported.
The new album consists of 63 tracks in total, mixing live performances of `the Beatles` most famous hits with 23 previously unheard recordings of what has been described as `in-studio banter` and `conversation` between the band`s members and their BBC radio hosts.
On Air: Live At The BBC Volume 2 will be released on November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena opposes Ghulam Ali’s concert in Mumbai
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Lady Gaga's fiance 'cool' with her joining 'American Horror Story'
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed