2nd Beatles` BBC session album all set for release
Washington: The Beatles, who split over 40 years ago, are set to release their about the forthcoming live album On Air - Live At The BBC Volume 2, a collection of previously unreleased live performances by the band at the BBC`s studios during their heyday.
The album would be a follow-up to `Live At The BBC,` the first collection of unreleased live performances from the band at the BBC that was released 19 years ago, Contactmusic reported.
The new album consists of 63 tracks in total, mixing live performances of `the Beatles` most famous hits with 23 previously unheard recordings of what has been described as `in-studio banter` and `conversation` between the band`s members and their BBC radio hosts.
On Air: Live At The BBC Volume 2 will be released on November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation