Adam Lambert defends Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Singer Adam Lambert has defended pop star Miley Cyrus` racy performance on the track "Blurred lines" with Robin Thicke at a recent music awards show.
The 31-year-old took to micro-blogging website Twitter to talk about Cyrus` performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, which was held in New York Aug 25, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
"And listen if it wasn`t your cup of tea - all good but why is everyone spazzing? Hey - she`s doing something right. We all talking," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag