Adam Levine returns to stage post illness
London: Singer Adam Levine returned to stage with his band Maroon 5 in a concert here in Michigan, despite a bad bout of laryngitis.
His voice faltered and the band made an early exit from the stage. Levine has been resting his voice, and on Wednesday he resumed his duties at the concert, reports contactmusic.com.
In a post on Twitter page before the show, he posted: "Ok let`s give this another shot. I am ready!!! Feeling so much better. Thank you all for your well wishes. I won`t let you down."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here