Adele album prioritised over Susan Boyle?
London: The release of singer Susan Boyle`s album has reportedly been pushed back to accommodate `Skyfall` hitmaker Adele new record.
Both singers are said to have begun work on their next albums, but US record label Columbia, which has both acts on its roster, has allegedly postponed the release of Susan`s new record reported Daily Mirror.
"Both Adele and Subo have done incredibly well and both are very important artists. While Subo is still a big-hitter and there are high hopes for her next album, Adele is the priority," a source said.
"Stateside, she has never been hotter. Some of those within Susan`s camp are worried that this is not a good sign but label bosses have been quick to reassure them that Susan still has an incredibly bright future," it added.
It`s thought that Adele, 24, will release her third studio album - a follow-up to her worldwide hit, `21` - in mid-2014 and has already written four songs.
"Adele is currently in a recording studio in London and it`s in lockdown mode for the next few weeks. Four tracks are finished in terms of writing and she`s now laying down preliminary vocals with backing music and singers.
"The rest of the record will be done in LA. The feel is very much Adele going back to her roots, with some modern jazz and a couple of classic old songs," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana