Adele in no rush to deliver next album
Los Angeles: Award winning singer Adele will deliver her next album `at her own pace` and won`t rush the follow-up to `21`, says OneRepublic band member Ryan Tedder, with whom she has worked.
The `Skyfall` singer, who is recording the follow-up to her charttopper album `21`, claims she is not rushing the release.
`I haven`t heard everything she`s done, but I`ve heard everything we`ve done and I`m as proud of it, or prouder of anything we did on the first album, and she is sounding even better than ever,`.
`She will deliver the album on her own timetable, at her own pace, and the only person that will ever declare it finished will be her, when she decides it`s finished,` she added.
The 25-year-old singer had to cancel tour dates in 2011 to undergo throat surgery and then took a break after giving birth to her son Angelo in 2012, with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia