Adele likely to tour next year
Los Angeles: Singer Adele is reportedly planning a tour next year.
The 25-year-old is currently said to be in discussions about a trip to Britain and North America, reports contactmusic.com.
"At the moment the discussions are all about a 2015 tour of the UK and North America at least, possibly a world tour," Daily mirror newspaper quoted a source as saying.
The singer wants to spend this year focusing on her 15-month-old son Angelo with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
"She has managed to spend a lot of the past two years focusing on being a mother, and wants to continue to do that while releasing and promoting new material," said the source.
The source added that Adele has been busy recording at her own pace and does not want to release anything too soon as she wants to concentrate on the quality of her music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'