Adele named ‘most influential person in British music’
London: Grammy Award-winning artist Adele has been named as the most influential person in British music.
The 23-year-old ‘Rolling In The Deep’ star topped the list of the UK`s 100 most influential people in the music industry compiled by British national daily newspaper, the Guardian, reports BBC.
Her latest album ‘21’ has topped the US chart and spent 15 of the last 17 weeks at number one in the UK.
Lucian Grainge and David Joseph, who run Universal Music Group and Universal Music UK, went at number two in the list.
Simon Cowell, who runs record label Syco, was at number three with Radio 1``s music policy executive Nigel Harding fourth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here