Adele named ‘most influential person in British music’
London: Grammy Award-winning artist Adele has been named as the most influential person in British music.
The 23-year-old ‘Rolling In The Deep’ star topped the list of the UK`s 100 most influential people in the music industry compiled by British national daily newspaper, the Guardian, reports BBC.
Her latest album ‘21’ has topped the US chart and spent 15 of the last 17 weeks at number one in the UK.
Lucian Grainge and David Joseph, who run Universal Music Group and Universal Music UK, went at number two in the list.
Simon Cowell, who runs record label Syco, was at number three with Radio 1``s music policy executive Nigel Harding fourth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing