Adele records rap song
London: Singer Adele has recorded a "filthy" rap song, according to her friend Tinie Tempah, but he is unsure if it will ever be released.
The `Someone Like You` singer is set to shock fans if she releases the track, a world away from her heart-wrenching ballads, which is full of expletives, reported Contactmusic.
Rapper Tinie Tempah said, "I know Adele really well and she was with me and producer Labrinth in the studio when we recorded `Earthquake`. She also has this rap she recorded. It`s really filthy."
Tempah, 24, says the track was an experiment and he isn`t sure if it will ever be released, especially as Adele has joked she`ll start legal proceedings if he leaks it.
Adele, 25, took some time out after the global success of her second album `21`, having her first son, Angelo, with partner Simon Konecki in October 2012, but she has recently been in the studio with songwriter Ryan Tedder.
"Adele sounds even better than before. I love where she`s at, she`s still my favourite artist in the world. I would press pause on my entire life if it meant I could go into the studio for a month straight with her," said Tedder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims