Adele`s new album inspired by pregnancy?
London: Country singer Adele`s latest album is reportedly inspired by her engagement and pregnancy.
The 24-year-old singer, who is known for her songs about lost love and heartbreak, is going to focus on her newfound happiness with Simon Konecki and the impending arrival of their first child, reported Contactmusic.
"It will be lighter than her last ode to break-up. The pregnancy has had a big impact on her songwriting," a source said.
Meanwhile, the couple are preparing for the baby and Adele is enjoying her time out of the spotlight.
"She is lying low and focusing on becoming a mom. The baby is healthy and she`s so excited," the source added.
Adele had confirmed her pregnancy in June and said she wanted fans to hear the news directly from her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary