Adele`s songs accused of making people gay
London: Oscar-winning singer Adele is accused of turning people gay with her music in a TV documentary.
The 25-year-old singer is on a list of things that "men should avoid if they want to be straight", reportedly.
Doctor Christian Jessen, 37, made the bizarre discovery in a channel`s `Cure Me I`m Gay`, which sees him visiting the States to test several therapies.
Retired doctor John Smid from Texas offers rehab and orders him to strip his life of things that encourage him to be gay.
In the documentary, Jessen said, "Adele is very popular within the gay community. You have to listen to Christian music."
Jessen also said that he is shocked that people still think that being gay is a curable condition and that it`s a load of utter rubbish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult