Adele set to make comeback at London`s Albert Hall
London: Adele is reportedly planning to make her comeback at London`s Albert Hall, three years after her last show.
A source close to the Grammy Award winner said that this was the most thrilling and promising news that the fans have heard from the singer for ages and she was considering a comeback gig to promote her new CD.
The source said that everything will be on her terms and the key to all these plans was that the 25-year-old singer felt comfortable with her voice.
The source added that she had vowed that she won`t break down during a tour or put her voice through so much stress that she suffers problems.
The `Rolling in the Deep` hitmaker`s doctors have also warned her that stress could also mean more surgery, and she was adamant that she never wants to go through that again.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!
- Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab' was cry for help: Asif Kapadia
- Eminem releases action-packed 'Phenomenal' music video