Adele tells off Chris Brown at Grammys?
Los Angeles: Soul singer Adele seemingly yelled at R&B star Chris Brown for not giving a standing ovation to fellow nominee Frank Ocean as he walked up to accept his Grammy.
A photo showing Adele, 24, giving Brown a tongue lashing at Sunday night`s Grammy Awards has emerged, giving the idea that the `Rolling in the Deep` hitmaker cornered him moments after he snubbed singer-songwriter Ocean by sitting through the standing ovation.
Ocean and Brown were both nominated for Best Urban Contemporary Album Award.
When Ocean`s name was announced as the winner, the audience rose to applaud him. Brown, 23, applauded but stayed in his seat as the first-time Grammy winner made his way to the stage.
Adele`s seat was across the aisle, just metres from Brown and cameras caught her glaring at him and shaking her head.
Cameras didn`t pick up what Adele said, but Brown`s body language was uncomfortable.
Last month Brown and Ocean, 25, got into a fight outside a Los Angeles recording studio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15