Adele tells off Chris Brown at Grammys?
Los Angeles: Soul singer Adele seemingly yelled at R&B star Chris Brown for not giving a standing ovation to fellow nominee Frank Ocean as he walked up to accept his Grammy.
A photo showing Adele, 24, giving Brown a tongue lashing at Sunday night`s Grammy Awards has emerged, giving the idea that the `Rolling in the Deep` hitmaker cornered him moments after he snubbed singer-songwriter Ocean by sitting through the standing ovation.
Ocean and Brown were both nominated for Best Urban Contemporary Album Award.
When Ocean`s name was announced as the winner, the audience rose to applaud him. Brown, 23, applauded but stayed in his seat as the first-time Grammy winner made his way to the stage.
Adele`s seat was across the aisle, just metres from Brown and cameras caught her glaring at him and shaking her head.
Cameras didn`t pick up what Adele said, but Brown`s body language was uncomfortable.
Last month Brown and Ocean, 25, got into a fight outside a Los Angeles recording studio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show