Adele to do comeback performance on Oscars 2013
Los Angeles: After being out of the spotlight for most of 2012 due to her pregnancy, multiple Grammy -winning singer Adele will reportedly make her first public appearance at the Academy Awards this February.
`Rolling in the Deep` hitmaker might make her comeback performance on Oscars night during a special James Bond tribute segment, slated for February 24 at the Dolby Theatre, reported Ace Showbiz.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has just officially announced that it would be giving a special tribute to the James Bond franchise which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012.
The 24-year-old singer`s track `Skyfall`, the theme to the latest Bond film, would most likely be featured in the tribute segment, sparking rumors that the `Someone Like You` hitmaker belter might finally make her highly-anticipated reappearance since giving birth to her baby boy in the latter part of 2012.
Adele`s `Skyfall` track is predicted to score a nomination for Best Original Song at the 85th annual Academy Awards, which will be aired more than a month after the Golden Globes set for January 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!