Adele to do comeback performance on Oscars 2013
Los Angeles: After being out of the spotlight for most of 2012 due to her pregnancy, multiple Grammy -winning singer Adele will reportedly make her first public appearance at the Academy Awards this February.
`Rolling in the Deep` hitmaker might make her comeback performance on Oscars night during a special James Bond tribute segment, slated for February 24 at the Dolby Theatre, reported Ace Showbiz.
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has just officially announced that it would be giving a special tribute to the James Bond franchise which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2012.
The 24-year-old singer`s track `Skyfall`, the theme to the latest Bond film, would most likely be featured in the tribute segment, sparking rumors that the `Someone Like You` hitmaker belter might finally make her highly-anticipated reappearance since giving birth to her baby boy in the latter part of 2012.
Adele`s `Skyfall` track is predicted to score a nomination for Best Original Song at the 85th annual Academy Awards, which will be aired more than a month after the Golden Globes set for January 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Karan Johar conceived the idea of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Unmissable autumn tips to stylishly dress up toddlers
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'