Adele to perform Skyfall at the Oscars
Los Angeles: Singer Adele is set to perform the Oscar-nominated James Bond theme `Skyfall` at the Academy Awards next month.
The 24-year-old will sing the latest `James Bond` theme at the 85th Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre here and she says she will never experience anything like it again, reported People magazine.
"It`s an honour to be nominated and terrifyingly wonderful to be singing in front of people who have captured my imagination over and over again. It`s something I`ve never experienced and probably only ever will once," she said.
The track, which Adele co-wrote with Paul Epworth, has been nominated for Original Song, the first Bond theme to get the Oscar nod since `For Your Eyes Only` in 1981.
It has already seen success, winning the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say