Adele to perform Skyfall at the Oscars
Los Angeles: Singer Adele is set to perform the Oscar-nominated James Bond theme `Skyfall` at the Academy Awards next month.
The 24-year-old will sing the latest `James Bond` theme at the 85th Academy Awards at the Dolby Theatre here and she says she will never experience anything like it again, reported People magazine.
"It`s an honour to be nominated and terrifyingly wonderful to be singing in front of people who have captured my imagination over and over again. It`s something I`ve never experienced and probably only ever will once," she said.
The track, which Adele co-wrote with Paul Epworth, has been nominated for Original Song, the first Bond theme to get the Oscar nod since `For Your Eyes Only` in 1981.
It has already seen success, winning the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch