Adele to release new album in mid-2014
Los Angeles: `Someone Like You` hitmaker Adele is said to be back in the recording studio, busy working on her next album.
According to reports, Adele is finally back to making music after giving birth to her first child and is spending time inside a London recording studio where she`ll put herself in "lock down mode" in the coming weeks.
The 24-year-old singer is hard at work on her new album, finishing up several songs that will be included in her third album, eyeing a mid-2014 release for it, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Four tracks are finished in terms of writing and she`s now laying down preliminary vocals with backing music and singers. The rest of the record will be done in LA. The feel is very much Adele going back to her roots, with some modern jazz and a couple of classic old songs," a source said.
After the big success of her James Bond movie theme `Skyfall`, Adele chose to stay out of the limelight through much of her pregnancy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here