Adele to take vacation before new album release?
London: Singer Adele has reportedly planned a holiday with family ahead of the release of her new album.
The `Rolling In The Deep` singer has rented a villa in Ibiza for a relaxing holiday before promoting her new album, reportedly.
"Adele has chosen a lovely house to give her privacy. But it is also near the nicest beaches," a source said.
The 26-year-old singer is getting ready to release her third album but wants to take some time out before hitting the publicity trail.
She plans to spend a month travelling back and forth between the luxurious six-bedroom villa, which has a pool, and her home in the UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming