Adele to take vacation before new album release?
London: Singer Adele has reportedly planned a holiday with family ahead of the release of her new album.
The `Rolling In The Deep` singer has rented a villa in Ibiza for a relaxing holiday before promoting her new album, reportedly.
"Adele has chosen a lovely house to give her privacy. But it is also near the nicest beaches," a source said.
The 26-year-old singer is getting ready to release her third album but wants to take some time out before hitting the publicity trail.
She plans to spend a month travelling back and forth between the luxurious six-bedroom villa, which has a pool, and her home in the UK.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh