Adele working hard to rebuild confidence for the Oscars gala
London: British singer Adele is sweating it out to give a flawless performance at the Oscars gala next month.
The 24-year-old has stayed away from the stage since giving birth to her son in October 2012. This will be her first gig after becoming a mother.
"Adele is petrified of her comeback performance. She`s been working flat-out to perfect her performance and rebuild her confidence," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She`s been a recluse over the last year being a mum and she knows the whole world will be watching," the source added.
She will belt out ‘Skyfall’ theme song at the Oscars ceremony, which will take place Feb 24 in Hollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here