Adele working on filthy song: Tinie Tempah
London: Singer Adele is reportedly working on a song, which has dirty lyrics in it, says rapper Tinie Tempah, who was with her in the studio.
The Oscar winning singer, known for her high pitched, melodious tracks like “Rolling in the deep”, wants to experiment with something new, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I know Adele really well and she was with me and (rapper) Labrinth in the studio when we recorded `Earthquake`," said Tempah.
“She also has this rap she recorded. It’s really filthy," he added.
Adele has threatened to take legal action, if the track is leaked.
“She said if we ever play it to anyone she will sue us," said Tempah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana