Adele’s `21` `most unwanted gift this Xmas`
London: Adele’s best-selling album ‘21’ was the most unwanted gift this Christmas, figures have revealed.
About 47,315 copies of the top selling music CD were traded online from Christmas Day, the Sun reported.
The next most rejected gift was Olympic ceremony star Emeli Sande’s ‘Our Version of Events,’ with 41,038 copies ditched.
English-Irish boy band One Direction’s ‘Up All Night’ flopped with 37,846 CDs cashed in.
The most unwanted DVD was ‘Twilight’ with 36,217 copies for sale, followed by 35,461 of Batman film ‘The Dark Knight.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'