Akon sued for diving from stage
Los Angeles: Akon has been hit with a lawsuit from a concert worker who alleges he was left physically disabled after the R&B singer jumped on him during a gig.
Matthew Graham claims he sustained permanent injuries after Akon "negligently or wantonly leapt into the overcrowded mass of concertgoers" while performing at the BayFest music festival in Mobile, Alabama, in 2009.
In his lawsuit, Graham claims he severely hurt his knee, back and head during the incident, reports tmz.com.
He is suing the ‘Lonely’ hitmaker and the organisers BayFest, Inc. for medical expenses, lost wages, physical pain and mental anguish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here