Alan Carr feels motherhood can turn Adele into disco singer
London: Comedian Alan Carr says his best friend Adele is so thrilled with motherhood that she might produce her next album as a disco number.
Adele, 24, gave birth to son Angelo in October last year and has time and again expressed the joys of motherhood and Carr feels this can affect her songs in future, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"She loves being a mum. She`s so happy now her next album will probably be a disco album," Carter said on a radio show. "She`ll be doing the running man in the video," he added.
Alan also joked that everyone asks him about Adele so much that he now "feels like Sinitta with Simon Cowell".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!