Alan Carr feels motherhood can turn Adele into disco singer
London: Comedian Alan Carr says his best friend Adele is so thrilled with motherhood that she might produce her next album as a disco number.
Adele, 24, gave birth to son Angelo in October last year and has time and again expressed the joys of motherhood and Carr feels this can affect her songs in future, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"She loves being a mum. She`s so happy now her next album will probably be a disco album," Carter said on a radio show. "She`ll be doing the running man in the video," he added.
Alan also joked that everyone asks him about Adele so much that he now "feels like Sinitta with Simon Cowell".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy