Alesha Dixon`s condition for Mis-Teeq reunion
London: Singer Alesha Dixon says she has been in talks with the members of her former band Mis-Teeq for a comeback, but she believes they will have to first test the waters with a hit.
The ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ judge revealed that she has been in talks with the Mis-Teeq girls for some time now, reports thesun.co.uk.
"We`ve been talking for a long time and it`s happened quite organically. First and foremost, we would need to make a hit record," said Dixon.
Mis-Teeq, which included Su-Elise Nash and Sabrina Washington, apart from Dixon, split in 2005.
Before their split, their most successful song, "Scandalous", reached number two on the Britain music charts. It was released in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’