Alesha Dixon`s condition for Mis-Teeq reunion
London: Singer Alesha Dixon says she has been in talks with the members of her former band Mis-Teeq for a comeback, but she believes they will have to first test the waters with a hit.
The ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ judge revealed that she has been in talks with the Mis-Teeq girls for some time now, reports thesun.co.uk.
"We`ve been talking for a long time and it`s happened quite organically. First and foremost, we would need to make a hit record," said Dixon.
Mis-Teeq, which included Su-Elise Nash and Sabrina Washington, apart from Dixon, split in 2005.
Before their split, their most successful song, "Scandalous", reached number two on the Britain music charts. It was released in 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan