Alexandra Burke to duet with mother
London: Pop star Alexandra Burke says she is all set to record a duet with her mother, Melissa Bell.
The `Elephant` hitmaker said she is close to completing the song for her yet-untitled second album with mother, who was a member of 90s group Soul II Soul, Contactmusic reported.
"She is a big influence. She does backing vocals on it already. Now I want a duet with her," Burke said.
However, Melissa suffers from kidney disease and Alexandra doesn`t want to push her too hard.
"I have to be careful because my mummy`s not too well. She can`t get up and sing as much as I want her to. But I`d like her on a track. It`s not finished until she`s on it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'