Alicia Keys has found a fan in son
London: Alicia Keys` son`s favourite lullaby is her song "Not Even the King".
Egypt, Alicia`s son with hip-hop producer husband Swizz Beatz, loves when his mother sings to him and always requests one of the tracks she wrote for him from her new album, "Girl on Fire".
"His favourite lullaby is my song `Not Even the King. The first line is about money and he goes `Money, Money`. It`s really cute," a website has quoted the 31-year-old as saying.
Alicia has previously told how her son is already showing musical promise, and is starting to learn instruments despite being only two years old.
"He plays (piano). Egypt has a stark sense of rhythm. He also plays the drums already. He likes that most. The kid`s making noise all day long," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed: Sehban Azim and Jennifer Winget not in a relationship!
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Amar Singh a friend, has right to say anything: Amitabh Bachchan
- My soul will receive peace that Sarabjit gave me 'kandha': Dalbir to Randeep Hooda
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!