Amanda Bynes can make better music than Drake, says producer
Los Angeles: Chinga Chang Records producer Daniel Herman feels troubled actress Amanda Bynes is capable of making better music than the already-established artist Drake.
Herman is determined to produce the album with her and has even increased the initial signing bonus of USD 150,000 to USD 200,000, reported Radar online.
"I would have to be an idiot to not do everything in my power to create a classic album with her. It`s not about being more gangster than Drake, it`s about representing the culture and having the ability to make better music than him. She`s got that. I just want her to let me have the opportunity to prove it to the world," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!