Amanda Seyfried to croon in `Ted 2`
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried will sing a medley penned by Seth MacFarlane in the forthcoming comedy "Ted 2".
The "Million Ways to Die in the West" actress has impressed her co-star and writer MacFarlane with her "beautiful" singing voice so much so that he wrote a special medley for her to perform in the comedy`s sequel, reports contactmusic.com.
"She`s going to sing in `Ted 2`. She has a beautiful voice," said MacFarlane.
Seyfried said: "He wrote a nice medley, a Ted-ley, but I don`t know if I`m up to speed yet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release