Amanda Seyfried to croon in `Ted 2`
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried will sing a medley penned by Seth MacFarlane in the forthcoming comedy "Ted 2".
The "Million Ways to Die in the West" actress has impressed her co-star and writer MacFarlane with her "beautiful" singing voice so much so that he wrote a special medley for her to perform in the comedy`s sequel, reports contactmusic.com.
"She`s going to sing in `Ted 2`. She has a beautiful voice," said MacFarlane.
Seyfried said: "He wrote a nice medley, a Ted-ley, but I don`t know if I`m up to speed yet."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch