Amy Winehouse`s father to release new album
London: Mitch Winehouse, the father of late singer Amy, is set to release another album which will raise money for the charity set up in his daughter`s memory.
Mitch, who released an album in 2011 in the months prior to her death, said his late daughter had helped to shape his new release, suggest reports.
"This is still the album that Amy helped me make. There were so many more songs that we could have done and here they are," he said.
The new album is to be released on September 29.
Mitch said his work with the Amy Winehouse Foundation helps him to connect with her.
"It`s something I can do that connects with Amy`s memory and raises money for what we believe in."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!