Amy Winehouse`s father to release new album
London: Mitch Winehouse, the father of late singer Amy, is set to release another album which will raise money for the charity set up in his daughter`s memory.
Mitch, who released an album in 2011 in the months prior to her death, said his late daughter had helped to shape his new release, suggest reports.
"This is still the album that Amy helped me make. There were so many more songs that we could have done and here they are," he said.
The new album is to be released on September 29.
Mitch said his work with the Amy Winehouse Foundation helps him to connect with her.
"It`s something I can do that connects with Amy`s memory and raises money for what we believe in."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how