Amy Winehouse’s box set of BBC sessions set for release in November
London: New music from tragic singer Amy Winehouse is set to be released in a posthumous box set of live material and rarities, it has been revealed.
The new compilation titled ‘Amy Winehouse at the BBC,’ is set for release in November, a leading daily has reported.
The special-edition box set includes her earliest BBC Radio sessions, her first ever TV performances, as well as interviews, rarely seen footage, unheard gems, rarities, unique covers and live versions of classic songs from albums ‘Frank’ and ‘Back To Black.’
Jools Holland has picked 14 live tracks from BBC Sessions to go with a DVD of her performance at Porchester Hall, London, and a special DVD documentary called ‘Amy Winehouse — The Day She Came To Dingle.’
The singers’s estate will donate all the royalties to the Amy Winehouse Foundation charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch
- Why Shahid Kapoor requested Karan Johar to call former ladylove Kareena Kapoor