Amy Winehouse’s box set of BBC sessions set for release in November
London: New music from tragic singer Amy Winehouse is set to be released in a posthumous box set of live material and rarities, it has been revealed.
The new compilation titled ‘Amy Winehouse at the BBC,’ is set for release in November, a leading daily has reported.
The special-edition box set includes her earliest BBC Radio sessions, her first ever TV performances, as well as interviews, rarely seen footage, unheard gems, rarities, unique covers and live versions of classic songs from albums ‘Frank’ and ‘Back To Black.’
Jools Holland has picked 14 live tracks from BBC Sessions to go with a DVD of her performance at Porchester Hall, London, and a special DVD documentary called ‘Amy Winehouse — The Day She Came To Dingle.’
The singers’s estate will donate all the royalties to the Amy Winehouse Foundation charity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance