Andrew Lloyd Webber blames self for killing Elvis Presley
London: Musical maestro Andrew Lloyd Webber has claimed that he killed Elvis Presley by performing one of his songs.
The 65-year-old composer, who wrote `It`s Easy For You` in 1977 for Presley, said that his last track for "The King" turned out to be the last track that he ever recorded, the Daily Star reported.
"Elvis performed one of my songs but sadly he recorded it and that was the last thing he did. Therefore I killed him," he said.
Webber, nicknamed ` The Lord `, also talked about his famous wild hairstyle in a TV special to mark his 40 Musical Years on ITV.
The multi-millionaire admitted that despite his wealth he used to cut his own hair with plain scissors and it was a fantastic look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh
- 'Wrestler' Aamir Khan turns rapper for 'Dangal' - Details inside