Andrew Lloyd Webber blames self for killing Elvis Presley
London: Musical maestro Andrew Lloyd Webber has claimed that he killed Elvis Presley by performing one of his songs.
The 65-year-old composer, who wrote `It`s Easy For You` in 1977 for Presley, said that his last track for "The King" turned out to be the last track that he ever recorded, the Daily Star reported.
"Elvis performed one of my songs but sadly he recorded it and that was the last thing he did. Therefore I killed him," he said.
Webber, nicknamed ` The Lord `, also talked about his famous wild hairstyle in a TV special to mark his 40 Musical Years on ITV.
The multi-millionaire admitted that despite his wealth he used to cut his own hair with plain scissors and it was a fantastic look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary