Andrew Lloyd Webber blames self for killing Elvis Presley
London: Musical maestro Andrew Lloyd Webber has claimed that he killed Elvis Presley by performing one of his songs.
The 65-year-old composer, who wrote `It`s Easy For You` in 1977 for Presley, said that his last track for "The King" turned out to be the last track that he ever recorded, the Daily Star reported.
"Elvis performed one of my songs but sadly he recorded it and that was the last thing he did. Therefore I killed him," he said.
Webber, nicknamed ` The Lord `, also talked about his famous wild hairstyle in a TV special to mark his 40 Musical Years on ITV.
The multi-millionaire admitted that despite his wealth he used to cut his own hair with plain scissors and it was a fantastic look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- India’s Deepika Padukone makes it to 2016’s world`s highest-paid actress list
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'