Andrew Lloyd Webber blames self for killing Elvis Presley
London: Musical maestro Andrew Lloyd Webber has claimed that he killed Elvis Presley by performing one of his songs.
The 65-year-old composer, who wrote `It`s Easy For You` in 1977 for Presley, said that his last track for "The King" turned out to be the last track that he ever recorded, the Daily Star reported.
"Elvis performed one of my songs but sadly he recorded it and that was the last thing he did. Therefore I killed him," he said.
Webber, nicknamed ` The Lord `, also talked about his famous wild hairstyle in a TV special to mark his 40 Musical Years on ITV.
The multi-millionaire admitted that despite his wealth he used to cut his own hair with plain scissors and it was a fantastic look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?