Anne Hathaway sings Christmas carols
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway showed off her vocal training from ‘Les Miserables’ on Christmas Day by singing carols with her family.
The musical movie adaptation starring Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe hit theatres here Tuesday.
The 30-year-old, who was at her parents’ house, is not the only professional singer, her actress mother Kathleen was an understudy for the same role of Fantine on the film`s Broadway American tour when she was a young girl.
"Christmas is good, we usually go and spend it at my dad`s family`s house and my mum`s family`s house. My mum`s family`s house is really fun because we do a lot of carolling," contactmusic.com quoted Hathway as saying.
"We stay in the house and my godmother plays the piano I think once a year, and I think it`s Christmas. So we sit around... and we all sing for like an hour or so. It`s really, really fun," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'