Anne Hathaway sings Christmas carols
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway showed off her vocal training from ‘Les Miserables’ on Christmas Day by singing carols with her family.
The musical movie adaptation starring Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe hit theatres here Tuesday.
The 30-year-old, who was at her parents’ house, is not the only professional singer, her actress mother Kathleen was an understudy for the same role of Fantine on the film`s Broadway American tour when she was a young girl.
"Christmas is good, we usually go and spend it at my dad`s family`s house and my mum`s family`s house. My mum`s family`s house is really fun because we do a lot of carolling," contactmusic.com quoted Hathway as saying.
"We stay in the house and my godmother plays the piano I think once a year, and I think it`s Christmas. So we sit around... and we all sing for like an hour or so. It`s really, really fun," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert