Arctic Monkeys headline Glastonbury festival
London: The Arctic Monkeys closed the Glastonbury Festival`s first night on Friday with a hit-packed headlining set.
The band, which played to more than 90,000 fans, opened with a brand new song, ` Do I Wanna Know `, and pleased the crowd with hits like `I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor`, the BBS reported.
The band members made a low-key entrance on the Pyramid Stage, and keeping with the slow-burning groove of their new single, they set opened with subdued lighting and darkened video screens, before crashing straight into the faster Brianstorm- a single from 2007.
The show also included performances by the likes of Dizzee Rascal, Jake Bugg and Rita Ora.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kapoor and Sons' actor Fawad Khan caught crooning and dancing in camera – Watch video
- Sixth 'Transformers' movie to be a Bumblebee spin-off
- Prakash Jha thought Priyanka won’t have time for ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- 'Kapoor and Sons' trailer reaches 5 mn views; Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra love it!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages