Arctic Monkeys headline Glastonbury festival
London: The Arctic Monkeys closed the Glastonbury Festival`s first night on Friday with a hit-packed headlining set.
The band, which played to more than 90,000 fans, opened with a brand new song, ` Do I Wanna Know `, and pleased the crowd with hits like `I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor`, the BBS reported.
The band members made a low-key entrance on the Pyramid Stage, and keeping with the slow-burning groove of their new single, they set opened with subdued lighting and darkened video screens, before crashing straight into the faster Brianstorm- a single from 2007.
The show also included performances by the likes of Dizzee Rascal, Jake Bugg and Rita Ora.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here