Avril Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne has donated musical instruments to a children`s hospital in California.
Lavigne went to the Mattel Children`s hospital in Ucla, California, last month and took some musical instruments along with her for the children to learn while they recover, reports contactmusic.com.
The 27-year-old singer and her musician pal Evan Taubenfeld helped teach their young proteges the basics.
Lavigne shared her excitement on Twitter.
"EvanT giving impromptu guitar lesson (at) UclaHealth Mattel Children`s! We just donated instruments 2 them (sic)," she tweeted.
"Thank you EvanT for helping The Avril Foundation donate instruments (at) Ucla Health Mattel Children`s," she added.
Lavigne had earlier visited the facility in April, and had met the kids in the wards and even performed for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor