Avril Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids
Los Angeles: Singer Avril Lavigne has donated musical instruments to a children`s hospital in California.
Lavigne went to the Mattel Children`s hospital in Ucla, California, last month and took some musical instruments along with her for the children to learn while they recover, reports contactmusic.com.
The 27-year-old singer and her musician pal Evan Taubenfeld helped teach their young proteges the basics.
Lavigne shared her excitement on Twitter.
"EvanT giving impromptu guitar lesson (at) UclaHealth Mattel Children`s! We just donated instruments 2 them (sic)," she tweeted.
"Thank you EvanT for helping The Avril Foundation donate instruments (at) Ucla Health Mattel Children`s," she added.
Lavigne had earlier visited the facility in April, and had met the kids in the wards and even performed for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?