Barbara Streisand to release posthumous duet with Presley
London: Singer-actress Barbara Streisand is set to release her duets album `Partners`, which includes contribution from king of `Rock and Roll` Elvis Presley.
Streisand, 72, posted on Instagram the cover of album Partners to be released next month.
Presley`s estate has given the singer permission to use his voice. The late musician`s voice has also been used earlier post his death in 1977.
Digital technology has been used to insert the late music icon`s voice alongside LeAnn Rimes, Celine Dion and Susan Boyle on a Christmas single of `O Come, All Ye Faithful`, using his 1971 vocal recording in the album, reported the Independent.
His song `A Little Less Conversation` topped the charts after being remixed by Dutch dance music producer in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie