Barbra Streisand performs at conference
London: Singer-actress Barbra Streisand was reportedly paid USD 2.3 million for performing at a banking conference for an hour.
The 71-year-old Oscar-winner performed around 10 tracks, including `Memory`, `You Don`t Bring Me Flowers` and `People`, before being whisked off stage just as stealthily as she arrived, reported Contactmusic.
Around 4,000 Baron shareholders enjoyed the hour-long afternoon concert.
Recently the `Funny Girl` star said she never followed her family advice and always wanted to become an actress.
"My mother told me I should be a secretary, but I wanted to be an actress from when I was very young. Looking back I think it was maybe an escape," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!