Beiber scared off by trespassing fans
London: Popstar Justin Beiber experienced the downside of fame recently when he found two young fans, dressed as cleaners, in his hotel room.
The two teenaged girls entered the 17-year-old`s room
in disguise and started rummaging through his possessions,
reported a tabloid.
Beiber, checked out of his luxury suite and slept in the tour bus after the incident in Liverpool, where he performed a sold-out concert.
He was particularly outraged that the girls took photos of "highly personal" items, said the report.
The pair, aged 16 and 18, were discovered after a member of the Canadian heartthrob`s security team walked in on them after hearing their giggles.
"After ditching their regular clothes and slipping into their new costumes, they got the lift to Justin`s suite and knocked on the door, calling `housekeeping`. Having been allowed in, the girls began half-heartedly polishing tables and dusting surfaces.
"No one clocked on until the girls were alone, and in his bedroom, taking pictures of his personal stuff on their phones. A member of Justin`s entourage in another part of the suite heard them giggling and came through, catching them in the act," said a source.
The hotel where the `Baby` hitmaker stayed was earlier surrounded by thousands of Beiber fans, most of them teenage girls.
They crowded all roads to the hotel and the Canadian star was warned by police that he could be arrested if he attempted to venture outside and would be charged with "inciting a riot".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here