Beyonce debuts new track `Standing On The Sun` in raunchy ad
London: Beyonce has unveiled her single `Standing on the Sun` in a new TV commercial for her H and M summer campaign.
In the commercial, the 31-year-old musician, who teamed up with H and M to launch their new summer collection, is seen writhing around the beach.
The new track is rumoured to be included on her forthcoming fifth album.
The steamy video starts with the former Destiny`s Child member dancing in a range of sexy-two-pieces, while crooning "I can`t deny your desire, feel like I`m on fire.
"When you touch me, I feel the flame they can never feel," the Sun quoted her as singing.
Halfway through the clip, Beyonce - now with jet black hair - heads towards the sea, drenching her flimsy dress in the water, and flicking her hair over her back.
In the clip, as night falls she is relocated with her group of female dancers to a campfire on the beach.
Wearing a tribal headdress, she models a black beach dress, as dancers strut around the fire in flame coloured bikinis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!