Beyonce debuts new track `Standing On The Sun` in raunchy ad
London: Beyonce has unveiled her single `Standing on the Sun` in a new TV commercial for her H and M summer campaign.
In the commercial, the 31-year-old musician, who teamed up with H and M to launch their new summer collection, is seen writhing around the beach.
The new track is rumoured to be included on her forthcoming fifth album.
The steamy video starts with the former Destiny`s Child member dancing in a range of sexy-two-pieces, while crooning "I can`t deny your desire, feel like I`m on fire.
"When you touch me, I feel the flame they can never feel," the Sun quoted her as singing.
Halfway through the clip, Beyonce - now with jet black hair - heads towards the sea, drenching her flimsy dress in the water, and flicking her hair over her back.
In the clip, as night falls she is relocated with her group of female dancers to a campfire on the beach.
Wearing a tribal headdress, she models a black beach dress, as dancers strut around the fire in flame coloured bikinis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch