Beyonce, Jay Z may perform at Brangelina wedding
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Brad Pitt has reportedly asked singer Beyonce Knowles and her rapper-husband Jay Z to perform at his wedding to Angelina Jolie.
The couple, who recently wrapped their US ‘On The Run’ tour, are said to have been approached to play at the nuptials of Pitt, 50, and Jolie, 39, as their kids Maddox, 13, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, eight, and five-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox are huge fans of the duo.
"Brad told Bey and Jay, that their kids, especially Maddox - adore them,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"He told them it would make their big day extra special to have them both do a number,” the source added.
While Knowles, 32, and Jay Z, 44, have said they will try their best to make time to perform at the ceremony they haven`t made any promises to appear due to their "hectic schedules".
"They were flattered and said they`d do their best to fit it into their hectic schedule, depending on the date,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here