Beyonce joins Jay Z onstage at pre-Super Bowl party
Washington: Beyonce joined Jay Z onstage as he performed at a pre- Super Bowl party in New York.
The 44-year-old rapper was joined by his wife, who was dressed in a black sheer dress, as they performed her recent single ` Drunk in Love` at the DirecTV Super Saturday Night event, Contactmusic reported.
The 32-year-old American recording artist danced seductively over her husband as he rapped his verse and they embraced and shared a kiss towards the end of the song.
Guests at the event included Kate Upton, Jamie Foxx, Chris Tucker and Aaron Paul .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'