Beyonce joins Jay Z onstage at pre-Super Bowl party
Washington: Beyonce joined Jay Z onstage as he performed at a pre- Super Bowl party in New York.
The 44-year-old rapper was joined by his wife, who was dressed in a black sheer dress, as they performed her recent single ` Drunk in Love` at the DirecTV Super Saturday Night event, Contactmusic reported.
The 32-year-old American recording artist danced seductively over her husband as he rapped his verse and they embraced and shared a kiss towards the end of the song.
Guests at the event included Kate Upton, Jamie Foxx, Chris Tucker and Aaron Paul .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ravindra Jain obituary: Geet Gaata Chal, you are still alive in our hearts!
- Taylor Swift says people might need a break from her
- Christina Aguilera working on two new albums
- Ghulam Ali agrees to perform in Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal thanks veteran singer
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!