Beyonce Knowles hates her own voice
Los Angeles: R&B singer Beyonce, who has sold millions of records in her decade-old career, admits she she does not like her own voice.
"I have such a crazy voice when I speak. I hate hearing myself speak," she said.
Beyonce, 31, who lent her voice to an animated character in ‘Epic’, said she had a nice experience, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Just seeing yourself animated and seeing yourself doing something you could never do in real life - I`ve always thought, for whatever reason, that would be super cool," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA
- Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar win big at MTV Video Music Awards