Beyonce Knowles hates her own voice
Los Angeles: R&B singer Beyonce, who has sold millions of records in her decade-old career, admits she she does not like her own voice.
"I have such a crazy voice when I speak. I hate hearing myself speak," she said.
Beyonce, 31, who lent her voice to an animated character in ‘Epic’, said she had a nice experience, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Just seeing yourself animated and seeing yourself doing something you could never do in real life - I`ve always thought, for whatever reason, that would be super cool," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch