Beyonce Knowles hates her own voice
Los Angeles: R&B singer Beyonce, who has sold millions of records in her decade-old career, admits she she does not like her own voice.
"I have such a crazy voice when I speak. I hate hearing myself speak," she said.
Beyonce, 31, who lent her voice to an animated character in ‘Epic’, said she had a nice experience, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Just seeing yourself animated and seeing yourself doing something you could never do in real life - I`ve always thought, for whatever reason, that would be super cool," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing