Beyonce lends voice for a cause
London: Singer-songwriter Beyonce has lent her voice for womens empowerment.
The 31-year-old headlined a concert at the Twickenham rugby stadium in support of Chime for Change, a campaign set up to help empower girls and women around the world.
The charity was founded by Beyonce and actress Salma Hayek and supports projects improving access to education, health care and justice for women, reports eonline.com
Jay Z also joined wife Knowles to help her with their hit collaboration “Crazy In Love”.
Also on board for the event were John Legend, Jennifer Lopez and Madonna as well as Blake Lively, Jada Pinkett Smith, James Franco, Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Chastain.
Prince Harry sent a videotaped message of support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan
- Kate Moss to star in new Elvis Presley video