Beyonce moved to tears by Kanye West’s emotional song ‘Runaway’
London: Beyonce has revealed that she was very moved by Kanye West’s song ‘Runaway’, as it showed his vulnerable side.
According to Complex magazine, Beyonce, 29, revealed that West, 34, had played the track to her on his birthday last year, and she was struck by the honesty of his lyrics and how emotionally heavy the tune about a broken relationship was.
“The fact that he’s belting out his pain, his confusion, and his anger, with no pre-written lyrics, was so moving,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.
“He’s singing his heart out for five minutes. He is so vulnerable. I love when an artist can be so honest,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband
- Ariana Grande trips at Billboard Music Awards red carpet