Beyonce`s album release delayed due to weak response
Los Angeles: Pop diva Beyonce`s upcoming album has been delayed until the fall due to weak response by the audiences to two of its biggest tracks `Nuclear` and `Bow Down`.
According to reports, music company might also scrap the 31-year-old`s album all-together, reported the Hollywood life.
"The two songs that were so far released have been panned as `Flops` by music industry insiders. No one thought that both records would fall flat. They were supposed to be her biggest two songs off the album. It`s back to the drawing board. More recording, until they get a great album," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Banning Pakistani artistes not a solution: Karan Johar
- Kim Kardashian to vote for Hillary Clinton!
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie