Beyonce set to headline V Festival
London: Beyonce, who added three dates to her tour after unprecedented demand last week, will now be performing at V in the UK in August in her only European festival appearance this year.
Tickets, which will go on sale this Friday, are expected to sell out just days after all seats to her UK tour were booked within minutes, the Telegraph reported.
The 31-year-old singer will perform at V Festival, to be staged at Hylands Park in Chelmsford, and Weston Park in Staffordshire, over the weekend of August 17 and 18.
Beyonce will be joined by Olympic opening ceremony singer and double Brit-winner Emeli Sandeas as well as American rock band Kings Of Leon.
The Script, Jessie J, Rita Ora and X Factor winner James Arthur, The Vaccines, Beady Eye, Calvin Harris, Jessie Ware, Two Door Cinema Club, Olly Murs, Paloma Faith, Stereophonics, Basement Jaxx, The Courteeners, Fun, Rudimental, Ellie Goulding and Kendrick Lamar have also been roped in for the festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing