Beyonce to perform classic hits at Super Bowl halftime with Destiny’s Child bandmates
Washington: Beyonce Knowles, who is reuniting with her Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for the Super Bowl halftime show on February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, will be performing some of their classic hits.
According to an insider, The 31-year-old singer will perform her hit ‘Crazy in Love’ during a solo set to kick off the show.
Midway through the act, she’ll be joined by Rowland and Williams to sing a medley of their biggest hits starting with ‘Bills, Bills, Bills,’ ‘Survivor,’ and ending with their new track ‘Nuclear,’ Us magazine reported.
A source said that Beyonce can’t wait to “knock them dead” at the Super Bowl in the wake of reports that she lip-synched the National Anthem at the Inauguration ceremony in Washington, DC on Monday, January 21.
She is disappointed by the allegations, but is looking forward to her next performance, the source said.
“She can’t wait to get on the Super Bowl stage and show everyone,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'