Beyonce to perform classic hits at Super Bowl halftime with Destiny’s Child bandmates
Washington: Beyonce Knowles, who is reuniting with her Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for the Super Bowl halftime show on February 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, will be performing some of their classic hits.
According to an insider, The 31-year-old singer will perform her hit ‘Crazy in Love’ during a solo set to kick off the show.
Midway through the act, she’ll be joined by Rowland and Williams to sing a medley of their biggest hits starting with ‘Bills, Bills, Bills,’ ‘Survivor,’ and ending with their new track ‘Nuclear,’ Us magazine reported.
A source said that Beyonce can’t wait to “knock them dead” at the Super Bowl in the wake of reports that she lip-synched the National Anthem at the Inauguration ceremony in Washington, DC on Monday, January 21.
She is disappointed by the allegations, but is looking forward to her next performance, the source said.
“She can’t wait to get on the Super Bowl stage and show everyone,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15