Beyonce won`t play `Partition` for mother
Los Angeles: Pop star Beyonce Knowles is too embarrassed to play her steamy new song “Partition” for her mother.
The 32-year-old has said that she still hasn`t played the sexy track, which appears on her recently released hit album “Beyonce”, for her mother Tina Knowles because the lyrics are so salacious, reports contactmusic.com.
On “Partition”, Knowles sings of a romantic tryst with her lover in the back of a chauffeur-driven car, with lyrics including: "Driver, roll up the partition please, I don`t need you seeing `Yonce on her knees."
The star explained: "I kinda had this whole fantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head. I didn`t have a pen and paper. I got to the mic, I`m like, `Oh, press record...`
"I was so embarrassed after I recorded the song because I`m just talking s**t. I`m like, `I can`t play this for my husband!` I still haven`t played it for my mum. She`s going to be very mad at me.”
The “Drunk in Love” hitmaker, who has a 23-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy, with husband Jay Z, also revealed that the song was inspired by her spouse`s attempts to woo her when they first met.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'