Bieber`s musical tribute to mother
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber wants to make this Mother`s Day special for his mom Patti Mallette. So he has penned a song for her and plans to release it on the occasion May 13.
The song will be a part of his next album "Believe".
"I wrote a song for my mom. But I`m going to put it out on Mother`s Day," aceshowbiz.com quoted Bieber as saying.
"It`s about the struggles, I say in the song. She had me at like the age I am now. It`s about just the struggles she went through and how brave she was, and I think the world needed to know that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?