Billy Connolly announces tour dates in Scotland
London: Iconic Scottish comedian Billy Connolly has announced details of a tour of Scotland later this year.
The 71-year-old will play a handful of shows in his homeland as part of his High Horse world tour in the autumn, reportedly.
His tour will arrive at Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow in September and October.
The dates will be staged shortly after the Independence Referendum decision. Connolly has stated in the past that he supports Scotland staying within the UK.
Connolly has continued to tour after being diagnosed with Parkinson`s disease and prostate cancer last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri