Billy Connolly announces tour dates in Scotland
London: Iconic Scottish comedian Billy Connolly has announced details of a tour of Scotland later this year.
The 71-year-old will play a handful of shows in his homeland as part of his High Horse world tour in the autumn, reportedly.
His tour will arrive at Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow in September and October.
The dates will be staged shortly after the Independence Referendum decision. Connolly has stated in the past that he supports Scotland staying within the UK.
Connolly has continued to tour after being diagnosed with Parkinson`s disease and prostate cancer last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mark Ruffalo to narrate film on Barack Obama's energy policy
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP