Billy Connolly announces tour dates in Scotland
London: Iconic Scottish comedian Billy Connolly has announced details of a tour of Scotland later this year.
The 71-year-old will play a handful of shows in his homeland as part of his High Horse world tour in the autumn, reportedly.
His tour will arrive at Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow in September and October.
The dates will be staged shortly after the Independence Referendum decision. Connolly has stated in the past that he supports Scotland staying within the UK.
Connolly has continued to tour after being diagnosed with Parkinson`s disease and prostate cancer last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan was offered Hollywood projects! Know why he declined them
- Attention Katrina Kaif fans – here’s good news for you
- Abhay Deol, Diana Penty's 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' to have a sequel? – Details inside
- Priya Malik posts 'free the nipple' photo to criticize censorship
- Krushna Abhishek's father succumbs to cancer