Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Robin Williams at Emmy
Los Angeles: Actor Billy Crystal will pay tribute to longtime friend Robin Williams at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards.
Williams committed suicide last week after a prolonged depression. He was 63.
Crystal, 66, co-hosted eight editions of TV show `Comic Relief` with the Oscar-winning actor and both the actors also worked together on 2006 event to raise money for Hurricane Katrina relief, reported Variety.
The long history shared between the two made Crystal the perfect choice for leading the tribute to Williams, Emmy executive producer Don Mischer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more